Hypnotherapy Refresher Course – Home Study
A refresher and quick reference guide to hypnotherapy practice and techniques
Have you been away from hypnotherapy for awhile? Perhaps you took training as a retirement option. Now that you’re ready to see clients, do you lack confidence?
Or perhaps you simply need a fresh approach – something that differs from your original training. It is always helpful to train with a new instructor
If so, this hypnotherapy refresher course has been designed just for you. After reviewing the basics in the comfort of your own home, you can confidently start your practice or infuse your existing practice with new ideas.
20 CE hours
All the home study courses and books purchased from you were such wise investments. I find myself returning to the resource material frequently. Lucinda Balgooyen, CHT
Approved for 20 CE hours by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners. Details here: http://hypnotistexaminers.org/certification/403-2/ Accepted by IMDHA, IHF, NGH.
Course description: Covers inductions, deepeners, convincers and the pre-induction interview. Includes 86 page manual, a 32 page reference guide, 3 hours of audio lecture, 6 videos, one E-book: Hypnosis in Action; CE certificate issued once your four practice sessions have been reviewed.
Pre-requisite: basic training in hypnosis.
Included in the course
• Misconceptions about Hypnosis
• Benefits of Hypnosis and Common Goals
• Physical Signs of Trance
• Steps for Successful Induction of Trance
• Guidelines for Choosing an Induction
• Suggestibility Tests, Convincers, Deepening Techniques
• How to Conduct the Pre-induction Interview DVD
• How to Conduct a Follow up Session DVD
• Laws of Suggestions
• Ten Rules for Structuring Therapeutic Suggestions
• Help with Analytical Types
• Anatomy of a Session
• Applications of Hypnosis
• Regression DVD & reference guide
• 32 page handy reference guide
• Feedback on four practice sessions
• Hypnosis in Action E-book
Please include the name of the school that you attended and the year that you completed your course.
In addition to the material above, the Deluxe Edition includes a 60 minute session with the instructor to discuss problematic clients or for a personal session. Appointment in person, via Zoom or phone. A $130 value. 1 CE hour for hypnotherapists. Must be purchased with the course to qualify for discount.